Cool, quiet, lush mountain living is at the heart of Indian Lake Estates. With extraordinary mountain views focused around two shimmering lakes, ILE is ideal for full time and part time vacation living. A strong private residential community for over 40 years, we bask in a rich landscape with affordable homes and wooded home sites.
Message from your Board of Directors:
Welcome from your ILC (Indian Lake Club) Board of Directors and all the Chairpersons of our various committees. We are here to serve you by maintaining the infrastructure and integrity of our community. Please do not hesitate to contact us if issues arise which need our attention. With everyone’s assistance we will continue to have the best place to live in WNC.
Thank you John McClung, President Phone: 352.232.3411 Email: email@example.com
BEARS IN NEIGHBORHOOD
Posted 14 July 2018
Just a quick note to remind everyone that we are not the only ones who live here. Apparently there are several bears roaming both sides of the lakes. Bird feeders are being destroyed, trash is being torn up or taken and they have been reported on porches.
For your safety and that of your neighbors please do not leave anything outside which could be considered a food source by our furry friends.
Thank you and enjoy the day!
John T. McClung
Paving in Indian Lake Estates will begin Monday the 23rd.
Everett E. Bedenbaugh (Road Committee Chairperson)
President’s Newsletter May 2018 Canoe Rack Lottery System (in ILE Info section) Performance to Budget 1st Jan to 30 June 2018 Balance Sheet as of June 2018 Draft Minutes June 2018 Board of Director Meeting Other Useful Local Links
- Land of Waterfalls, Brevard and Transylvania County, NC: Outdoor Recreation
- Transylvania County Library, Brevard, NC
- Lake Toxaway Fire Rescue Inc.
- Toxaway Health Center
- Local Restaurants
- Local Realtors
- Heart of Brevard
- Brevard Music Center
- Brevard Philharmonic Orchestra
- Mountain Song Festival
- Hiking and Adventures Gorges State Park DuPont Forest Pisgah National Fores Sliding Rock Recreation Area Blue Ridge Parkway Gorges State Park DePont State Forest
- Zipline http://www.z-z-zip.com/home.html (Rosman, NC) http://thegorgezipline.com/ (Saluda, NC) http://www.navitat.com/asheville-nc/ (Asheville, NC) http://highlandscanopytour.com/ (Highlands, NC)
- Headwaters Outfitters